Baby's due date!

Daley

Reaction score
Not sure how I should be feeling today or what to do with myself.

Husbands in work and daughters in school!

I'm happy that I'm pregnant again, feeling guilty about being upset about the one I lost. Still worried that I might lose this one. Aaaaaaggghhh

I've not been there yet but I can imagine it's a tough day. Had you thought about doing anything special? Maybe just lighting a candle or something simple so you can mark the day and not feel it's just passed by.
xx

I'm going to light a candle later! Was debating whether to go to the city cathedral and do one there too. Weather is awful at the minute.

Need to drag myself out of bed first

I always believe it's not about the grandeur, if all you are able to do is light one then it's still time that you've spend remembering your little one. Take care x

Thinking of you hun :hugs: my due date for my mmc was 8th Jan 2012 and I'm sat here thinking about it even now I have a healthy 18 month old. Crazy how the brain works, like you I was around 15 wks pregnant when I got to my due date and it really messed up my emotions, feeling guilty for being pregnant before my angel baby was even due, and worried something was going to happen.

I spent the day alone too and DH forgot! :wall: we let off a Chinese lantern and I lit a candle at home. I felt much more at peace after my due date passed, and generally feel more anxious in the days leading up to these dates than the actual day itself.

Take care xxxx

Thanks Hun, I have my candle lit xxx

It's a hard day! no matter if you are pregnant again or not - it was a different baby you lost!

My first mc due date was my birthday last year and seeing everything saying happy birthday just broke my heart!

take carex

Don't feel guilty hun it's ok to be happy about the new baby same as it's ok to feel sad for the one you lost. Stay in bed duvet cuddles are great when oh ain't there xxx

PicsArt_1389184470509.jpg

My husband got me this lovely charm for Christmas in remembrance x

Due dates are so hard! Thinking of you!! Xx

Aaww Daley, one of my original bump buddies, my due date coming up too and feeling sad about it. Big hugs to you xxx

Oh Hun, thinking of you. My miscarriage was so quick I only had a rough idea of when my due date would be - mid Jan. I can't imagine a loss any further on than very early and I hope I never have to. X

Thanks girls, I'm ok. Had a candle burning all day. Feeling a bit emotional but just got to accept it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back