Babylegs

Thanks for everyone's suggestions and links :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks for pointing out that offer Nicola :D :hug: :hug: :hug:
Foxxi I hope you get a refund, and paradysso that pic is sooo cute!! :D

Has anyone received their orders from Nappy Needs?

I ordered on 22nd May and although they have my money I haven't had any acknowledgement of my order and I haven't got anything :( I phoned and left a message on the 5th June and again on the 6th but they still haven't called me back.

Have I been done? If so, is there any way I can get my money back? :cry: :evil:

I got mine the day after i ordered hun, give her another email. It my be lost in the post.

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully I will get them soon. :D

did u pay by paypal? log into your account and check the transaction went through ok?

Sorry Paradysso just saw your message about her baby legs. Yes she's still got them and after this thread I dug them out on a chilly day and they fit her great as leg warmers now her legs aren't so bloody fat :rotfl:

We're having a babylegs revival :cheer:

I have definitely paid - the money has come out of my account. I've phoned twice and emailed once and had no response whatsoever so I think I might have to open a dispute through paypal :(

Just to update you in case anyone was thinking of going with this company, after calling and leaving yet another message I opened a dispute through paypal. Bearing in mind that they did not respond at all to my email, they replied to the dispute within about an hour. They suggested the order would arrive on Monday and it is still not here and they have not got in touch to say there would be a delay. I am furious to be honest - I ordered 6 pairs of babylegs for my 2 week old daughter to wear instead of tights. She is now 6 weeks old and still wearing pulled up socks to keep her legs warm as I didn't want to order more babylegs (other than the one pair we already had) as I had paid for another 6. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Damm you!!!!! I didnt even need them and now I have 3 pairs on the way!!! :twisted: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back