• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby wetsuits.

Hazel

Reaction score
Do they actually keep baby warm? We went swimming yesterday and had to get out after 5 minutes as she started cryng and her bottom lip was shaking from the cold :( . Thought I would invest in a wetsuit as we've been trying to go regularly but she keeps getting cold quickly.
Looking at this.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-WETSUIT-SUNS ... 240%3A1318

Or this as it looks easier to get babies into but doesn't look very warm as the water will get in it :think: .
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-SWIMMING-WRA ... 240%3A1318

Yes they actually do!
We use the type like the second one and its really thick and warm plus everyone asks where its from as its so cute :)

I take Es to waterbabies and they are highly reccommended by them too and have them to borrow if its cold, infact when I first started taking her I was told to take our wetsuit off as the water was far too warm and she was in danger of over heating.

Absolutely fantastic. We use one when we take Becky swimming and she's never been cold. Edit: I'm also referring to the second one.

the 2nd type DO let water in but the water insulates your LO, just like a real wetsuit

Naterjack said:
the 2nd type DO let water in but the water insulates your LO, just like a real wetsuit

Yes definitely - basically it lets a layer of water get in that heats up to body temperature keeping your LO warm. If you use a sunsuit it will basically turn cold and soggy very quickly!

We also have the 2nd type and love it. When I take it off my LO's belly feels warm :)

I've ordered the wrap one :D . Can't wait to try it out next week.

We have a Konfidence one and they are fab :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back