baby slings

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I am really wanting to get one for when the new baby comes but have a few questions for anyone that knows as im totally lost..
Do all of them go in different positions
How do you know what size to get
What is a good name brand

i think thats it lol i looked on ebay and there is so many i have no idea lol, i think it would be great and i would love one that i could put baby in to breastfeed discretely while i shop , as with Kiara i would stop and sit to feed her .
Any suggestions would be great

Thank you

Katrina

Breastfeeding is easier in a pouch sling. Try www.babe-agogo.com or www.brightsparksslings.co.uk . Babe agogo slings are gorgeous and even though you paying international shipping (its only a fiver) they work out cheaper than lots of other brands.

I recommend getting a sling that says it stretches, (they stretch sideways not downwards) as a bit of give is a godsend until you feel comfortable!

Wraps are supposed to be good too but i haven't used one yet.

I can BF in my Mae Tai now but it took some practice first and it will only work if you have a baby like Thea who quite likes latching on while she is sitting up rather than laying down.

You can use a pouch sling in lots of different way and a MT in a couple.

I bought a freedom pouch (similar to the baby sling in mothercare) and its very uncomfortable so i wouldnt recommend that type.

Ring slings are easy to breastfeed in and the extra material in the tail can be brought up and used for extra coverage. The only problem with a RS is they take a bit of practice to get used to fastening them.

If i can be any other help hun just let me know.

Hi

Hun those two web pages didnt work for me for some reason?
I have pm you though
Thank you
Katrina

Another good place to try is http://www.littlepossums.co.uk - they are very nice and resent everything I'd ordered when it didn't turn up the first time (turned out some kids had been stealing our post!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back