Baby slings

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Anyone got one or looking to get one? I got an email today woh a code for 40% off one othe baby slings an babyslings.com....so I could get one for £24 instef of £40.

Just wonders if they are worth it. Willing o share the code I anyone is looking to buy one too.

Deffinatly worth it. I had a moby wrap at first which was recommended to me by the midwife after I had an emergancy section as I couldnt use the pram for a while and it was fantastic. I only sold it a few weeks ago and now Ive replaced it with a mei tai wrap. You can use a mei tai from birth as well but with a stretchy wrap its easier to get baby in and out of and they are more stable (or at least feel more stable).

Last edited:
got one cos it says they hve two positions for breastfeeding and 5 others for carrying. I don't have a breastfeeding pillow, so thought this would do. Great range of colours.

http://www.thebabasling.com/

code is:mum40 and delivery is free! Not bad or £23.99.

Ahh ok, its like a ring sling but easier to use :) Ring slings or like this one buckled, are fab for breast feeding but can be a bit fiddly. If you get it and like using a sling Id deffinatly consider a moby wrap. Theyre also fantastic for breastfeeding. The good thing with slings is theyre uber easy to resell so you pretty much get your money back :)

I had a multiway carrier last time which I hated in the newborn position (upright facing in) but hubby liked. I always felt like I was about suffocate baby with my big boobs! I did use it more once babes was a bit bigger and could face outwards. I fancied buying a ring sling but tbh was a bit worried about the same thing happening. Not bought anything yet - was going to get one once baby here if I really felt I needed one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back