Baby slings

hey hun i advice tlking to kina bout these she knows alot about em
i think beanie mite to worth asking them

Thanks chick just spotted other thread on slings too, there are so many to choose from......

Will ask Kina and Beanie, ta xxx :hug:

Hi Zoe

I use two slings, the first is called a Coorie http://www.brightsparkslings.co.uk/ it cost £22 and I think it's great! When Olivia was a newborn she slept soundly in it and will still sleep in it now but I mostly use it now to carry her on my hip or with her facing me with her legs wrapped round my waist. It's so easy to wash and if you're planning to breasfeed you can easily do this as well.

Then I also use a Baby Bjorn carrier as when Olivia was small it really brought her wind up well !(they say holding a baby upright will get their wind up). When she got a bit bigger she loves facing outwards in the baby bjorn and if she's being a bit clingy it still means I can get my chores done!

My DH has used both of the slings but he prefers the BB as he feels more comfortable with the baby being upright with the big head support.

Lucy[/url]

DH took Ella for a walk in her BS coorie the other day, her bright pink flowery one, bless him!! He says it doesn't matter that it's girly as it's Ella's sling and she's a girl, but I can understand that a lot of men wouldn't fancy it!

I have a nuzzli which was made by Petchy (a forum member on here) www.nuzzli.co.uk . You could always have a reversible one made so you have a nice girly fabric and your DH has a manly one :D

Beanie has a gorgeous Mei Tai made by Baby Hawk (she's wearing it in the pics of the meet in off topic), again you can have a different fabric panel for each of you.

I love my coorie as it's really easy to pop on and off. There is a pic of Ella in it in the meet photos, I'm the one on the far left with the pink flowery fabric. She's been in that since she was about 8 weeks old, wish I'd had it from birth as it's so comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back