Baby sleeping in bouncy chair

poochielove

Reaction score
Is this ok? I just feel like hes always in his basket and i like to make hime feel like he is doing something different in the day. When he wakes i either put him on his playmat or in his chair to stimulate him but often he falls asleep and i put a blanket over him and leave him there till he wakes for a feed. It suddenly occured to me it may be harmful to his back as the seat is not flat but curved. Its this one; http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 199816.htm
Does anyone else do this?

Matilda often used to fall asleep in her chair and I'd leave her there as she never slept for long, she even went through a stage of the only way we could get her to sleep was rocking her in the chair.

Ryan has always slept in his bouncer for nap's, he still does!

Jam used to all the time, never had any probs :D

both mine slept in theirs and Hannah slept in her swing

Isla sleeps in her chair during the day..she prefers it to her basket!!
I save the basket for night time.
Shouldnt be a problem hun.

if u think about it babies sleep in their car seats all the time. same thing really..
i put summer in her swing just 2 get her 2 sleep lol god swings r lifesavers :rotfl:

Think it's ok, Jude used to sleep in his during the day when he was small :)

Flo did in hers too bugger trying to get her out and into a moses basket without crying id rather let her have a nice bouncy snooze :)

:wave: my daughter slept in both her chair and her swing quite often and shes perfectly fine xxx :sleep:

Blake also sleep in his swing and bouncy chair

my two always have but they have one that reclines flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back