Baby shops xmas/new year sales

KirstyD

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do the baby shops, like mothercare, mamas & papas, etc. have big sales at xmas/new year time like the other shops as there stuff isn't that much seasonal.

Just wondering whether to hold out for some of the bigger purchases to see if they go into a sale. Still need to buy everything and now i'm in Tri 3 i'm panicing a little i'm no where near prepared!!

Thanks!

I was woundering this too, might get baby things in jan if there sre sales on

Mothercare do and M&P have some money off but everything is still quite pricey. We got our cot there on Boxing day last year with some money off it though delivery was a hassle and took 6 weeks when it was supposed to take 4 days :wall:

KirstyD said:
Hi all,

Do the baby shops, like mothercare, mamas & papas, etc. have big sales at xmas/new year time like the other shops as there stuff isn't that much seasonal.

Just wondering whether to hold out for some of the bigger purchases to see if they go into a sale. Still need to buy everything and now i'm in Tri 3 i'm panicing a little i'm no where near prepared!!

Thanks!

I was wondering too ! as I was planning on that as well !

Think I will hold off and see !

If you want to buy from mothercare before the 6th December online if you spend over £120 you can get a 10% discount by putting in the code AF8

we havn't brought anything yet. I do still have some netural bits and bobs from when alice was tiny (80% of her tiny baby stuff was white or cream anyway).

Got sooo much to get. we are going to see what we can get in the sales, and see what we can get 2nd hand as well. check your local papers - you can get some great bargains!!

Definatly wait, once jan is here there will be loads of bargains. I bought loads of stuff for mizz in the sales last year.

I found a lot of stuff for Ryan (I found out about being pregnant in November and got a few bits in the January sales). I would recommend Boots and Adams.. didn't really check the other places out. But yeah they do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back