baby on M25

delmesgirl

Reaction score
has anybody else heard this.

heard it on the radio on my way to work this morning -
it just makes me feel sick. when i think how precious my little bean is, how can someone just dump a little baby
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats awful but in some familys its seen as a disgrace, she may have been young and probably hid the pregnancy. Thats no excuse at all but don't shit like this happen still. :cry:

thats absolutely terrible, what on earth possesed that mother?????

it's very sad too though the desperation to which would push someone to do this :(

I was watching a programme a few years back and I think it was in Germany where they have a special place like a big letterbox which is actually like a box where people can take their unwanted babies ... basically what happens is that it is a very safe place for the baby to be, it's warm,ventilated and safe.

When a baby has been placed in here an alarm is set off somewhere in order to notify that there has been a deposit and someone goes to collect the baby from where after it is looked after.

The place in question had a lot of abandoned babies in the area and decided to act on it.

There was a debate as to whether this was an easy way out for parents but personally in my opinion, if it helps save a babies life then it's well worth it, you have to be in some kind of desparate state to give your baby away like this anyway. :?

I cant understand why someone would do this to a baby :cry: :cry:

thats not as bad as thought then.

still pretty horrible though.

i didnt realise it was that young. i though past birth age.

It just shows you can't believe everything you read in the paper, they should get their facts right before printing stuff like that :x

Sorry I hate the press and this really upset me so I hate them more now :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back