Baby niece is on the way!

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Just spoke with my SIL and she is in hospital contracting. Her waters have partly gone and she's had a show. Because of her baby's low birth weight they will induce if she hasn't progressed by tomorrow. I can't believe I'll meet my baby niece soon :) I also got an email saying one of the girls from my NCT class has also gone into labour today, I'm so excited and it has really made things real for me, I'll be next!!!! xxx

Awww brilliant.... loads of ladies in Labour today! Must be so exciting for you and your OH xx

I know it must be this hot weather, the babies want out :) xxx

Wow Taffy that's so exciting!! My friend had her baby girl last week and it made it all feel so real!! Being pregnant with someone and them going in to labour is a strange feeling. So exciting yet terrifying cos it means your next!! Ha ha

Good news! Great that you'll get to meet your niece soon and that your LO will be of a similar age. Heopfully they'll be best friends whilst growing up. xx

eeek what are they all doing to bring labour on lol x

Wow how exciting Hun! Was she due around now anyway? Xx

Aww let us know when she arrives Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Will do hun :) I heard at 1am that she was contracting every 3 mins and was dilating on her own so no need to induce, which is great news. Just waiting for an update.

We also had our hospital tour last night and managed to see the couple we know from our NCT course who had also gone into labour yesterday. It was so lovely to see them and made us all so excited. I want to get to at least 37 weeks but I just can't wait to meet my little man now :) xxx

Yep she's here :) A diddy 5lb 2oz, but healthy and perfect. My SIL gave birth with just gas and air and half a shot of pethidine, she did so well. I can't wait to go and see her for cuddles :) xxx

Congrats!!!

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Congratulations on becoming an aunty Hun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back