Baby Moss is...

Tasha89

Reaction score
Still head down!! :yay: Clever baby! :D

Just been to my 36 week appointment and midwife said that she was 100% that she could feel his/her head on the brim of my pelvis so baby is currently thinking about engaging but not there yet! lol!

Very proud of him/her for staying put! :cloud9:

Also had 2 little BH last night :D MW at ECV said i'd start to get them in abundance now! At first I thought it was he/she turning back round so was clutching bump half way through begging him/her to stay put! :rofl: Silly Mummy!! :roll:

Sooooooooo...it's all a waiting game now!

How you getting on RM? Is your LO still seeming to be head down? X

Thats fab!!! Just keep grabbing your belly and make it very clear that mummy wants him/her to stay exactly where they are unless of course he/she would like to make an appearance :D x

so glad to hear it, and that he is thinking about getting his head engaged :yay: panic officially over now!

Whenever I have BH Im tempted to push my bump down to try and get babys head into my pelvis :rofl: I doubt it actually works but I cant resist!!

YAY!! Hope baby stays that way and is thinking about engaging!! :) x

so glad to hear it, and that he is thinking about getting his head engaged :yay: panic officially over now!

Whenever I have BH Im tempted to push my bump down to try and get babys head into my pelvis :rofl: I doubt it actually works but I cant resist!!

:rofl: Hahahaa! Glad i'm not the only one trying! lol! When I push on the top of my bump I can feel 'pressure' down there so it is hard not to constantly run up and down the stairs forcing bump downwards! lol! Poor love, I bet he/she already thinks i'm a cow for getting him/her manhandled the other day! X

What ace news - lots and lots of waking - i can feel work for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back