baby modelling

missac

Reaction score
I was messing about on the internet a few days ago and diecided to apply to some modelling agencies for thomas, one was babyshak. I have just been sent an email saying that he has been acepted - however!!..... They want a one off payment of £90. There will be no other payments and no yearly member ship costs just this one payment.

So, what does everyone think? I klnow most will say it is a ripoff and they are just going to take the money and run, but I wondered if anone had heard anything about this company.

http://www.babyshak.com/

Let me know what you think ...

no no no no no pleeeease don't do it!
No good modelling agency will ask you for upfront money it's a scam. I have fallen for that scam before, and they actually have loads of models on their book and the chances of getting jobs are like - really small, and that's how they make money. a good modelling agency will ask for pictures of your little cutie and if they like him THEY will invest in him, not the other way round. please seek advice online, type "modelling agencies scams" etc. in google and see what comes up. i'd love to start a campaign so that less and less people fall for it lol i wish you all the best but please don't make that mistake :hug: :hug:

i agree with laetitia
i was going to sign emily up but i researched it and most of them are scams

I am really not willing to pay as I also think they are scams, but I thought £90 was a fairly low figure as a lot of them charge around £200, never mind, it sucks though as you really don't know who to trust anymore!!

missac said:
I was messing about on the internet a few days ago and diecided to apply to some modelling agencies for thomas, one was babyshak. I have just been sent an email saying that he has been acepted - however!!..... They want a one off payment of £90. There will be no other payments and no yearly member ship costs just this one payment.

So, what does everyone think? I klnow most will say it is a ripoff and they are just going to take the money and run, but I wondered if anone had heard anything about this company.

http://www.babyshak.com/

Let me know what you think ...

i don;t agree with child modelling at all. :shakehead:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Neither do i, but its up to the parent isnt it? :D

yes it is. I suppose its same as piercing ears, christening a child or circumcision. all parental choices.

well I can categorically state that thomas still has his willy very much in tact and I will NOT be piercing his ear!!!!

missac said:
well I can categorically state that thomas still has his willy very much in tact and I will NOT be piercing his ear!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i looked into this after my friend signed up to a modeling agency for her daughter they paid 125 for a 3year registration and they were promised jobs as they said they lived down here in cornwall and asked if it would put people off signing them up as they would have to travel far and they said it wouldnt and nearly after 2years of being signed up to it they havent had one single photo shoot or even a phone call to ask if they are availiable. IMO i think its all a big sales ploy coz we sent our sons photo off too and had exactally the same back off them too and after we said no had numerous calls off them wanting us to sign up to it!!

They will sign everyones baby up as they work on people as they know every parent thinks their baby is model material and they work off that. they send u a letter saying that you babies pics have gone up to a board panel and then they sendu a letter saying that your baby is perfect model material and is beautiful and how photogenic they are!!!!!

Reputable agencies NEVER ask for ANY money - they make their money from the other side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back