Baby Jack

Congrats!!!!! Yay baby boom! :D

Cant wait to see the piccies!

Congratulations, can't wait to see photos hope your both doing well xxx

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your replies, and thanks to Kim for,letting you know.

My waters went at 10am (17th Jan) so rang maternity and they told me to go in at 11.30 to check it was.
By 10.30 i was contracting every 5 minutes and quite painful, and by the time i was examined i was every 2 minues and 2cm's dilated- so i went straight up to delivery suite- no bag or anything and Andy was still in his suit from work, we looked like a right pair!! :D

I was checked again at 2.30pm and i was 4 cm's and had a shot of pethadine as gas and air wasn't quite taking the edge off any more. by 5 o'clock i was climbing the walls and asked for an epidural as the pain was getting worse, then after her going through the pro's and con's she actually thought of checking the gas and air canister and it was empty!! Lol, bless her So i didn't need the epidural in the end as the gas and air was fine.

She checked me again at 5.30pm and said i was 8cm's- she was going to have her tea for half an hour as she said it would be a good hour before i was ready, well Jack had other plans, 5 mins later i was pushing- Andy started to panic, running around like mad and the midwife came in and Jack's head was just sat there, 2 pushes later and he was out!!!

I had actually forgot what pain was caused by child birth and believe me i aint doing it again!!! Lol :lol:

Awww big congrats hun....the babies are coming fast and furious again,.....has anyone else noticed its always around the full moon!

yep labour wards get VERY busy around then! Damien was born on a full moon too :D

Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Jack. xxx

Congratulations Yvonne!!!

I am so glad for you :) You finally had what you wanted at last :)

Enjoy your baby Jack and hope to speak to you soon!!!

Congratulations Yvonne, a little baby boy to go with your gorgeous daughter. Hope you are all well and look forward to seeing the pictures.

K xx

CONGRATS!!!

Fab news ... glad everyone is well .. All the best to you all .....

Take care, congrats to you again..

Imogen
xxx

Well done Yvonne and congratulations to you all. xxx

Congratulations Amy (and Jack)s mum!

*HUG*

So happy for you both. Hope that Amy is going to look after baby brother now!

Sue

oh well done yvonne! and congratulations!!! big kiss to baby jack

(totally missed new arrivals, but been thinking about you loads)
take care xxx

Congratulations and welcome to the world Jack xxxxxxx

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27