Baby is here :)

Thank you ladies anyone know if you have to have tapatalk to upload pics onto here from your phone? Think il be in overnight so may have to wait until I can get on my laptop tomorrow xx

U don't know how happy I am to read this.team blue weeee.
Ahhh made my afternoon. ..non eventful sounds fab. .look forward to seeing pics.xxxx

Thanks hun, cannot believe he is here I can't even explain what an amazing feeling it is xx

Feel. Like.we been on a journey and I felt like crying when I read your post......I bet u keep looking at him..u rest.up and enjoy this special time xxxxxx

Thank you ladies anyone know if you have to have tapatalk to upload pics onto here from your phone? Think il be in overnight so may have to wait until I can get on my laptop tomorrow xx

I'm not sure about tapatalk as dont use it myself.

However, if you want to send an email to me with a picture, I can put it on here for you hun? xxx

Congratulations Tilly. Woo hooo another July baby - let's hope they start coming thick n fast now lol :) xx

I'm not sure about tapatalk as dont use it myself.

However, if you want to send an email to me with a picture, I can put it on here for you hun? xxx

That would be fab thanks hun! Send me your email address or just add me on Facebook Samantha Pickard and you can steal it from there! Thanks again :) xxx

No problem hun, it's [email protected]

I've tried to locate you on facebook...is your profile pic a picture of your wedding day? If not, I've randomly added someone lol.

xxx

How are you feeling? I absolutely adore his name...great timing too...nearly spot on due date.

WOW....you've just added me and I've seen a pic.

Look at that gorgeous hair...he is adorable.

Introducing George William...

1005203_10151659383660980_224986955_n.jpg

Congrats to you and your hubby! He is an absolute stunner xxx

Wow what fair hair!! Gorgeous boy congrats again :) xx

aww he is gorgeous!! Aww i want my baby real bad now lol!!! Xx

What a beauty. Congrats xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Omg his soooo gorgeous look at his hair u have got a little looker on your hands ....I was gonna add u is your pic of wedding day? Im Nicola rooney xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back