baby girls 3-6 clothes UPDATED MOSES BASKET 20/2/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I have a white broderie anglaise moses basket only 5 months old going for free but collection only.
if anyone is interested give me a PM

right my little madam is out of 3-6 months so all her outfits are up for grabs including sleepsuits and vests!
I need all the stuff needs to be gone so everything is being sold off £1 per outfit and 10p per babygrow/vest.

If anyone is interested then shout up and i'll get the piccies on ASAP.

Thanks for looking ladies.

Right piccie overload:
Starting with all next outfits:
Pic 1

Green lined jacket

pic6

pink cat motif dress

then other outfits:
pic15

pink linen dungaree outfit

pic16

pink soft jersey dungarees outfit

pic17

pink horse motif top with lined combat style trousers

pic18

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS hooded fleece lined jacket

pic20

3-piece outfit soft jersey

I have more outfits but i'll start with these first.
i also have loats of babygrows & vests if anyone interested.

owww what have u got in 12-18months hun ?

9-12 here , even sleepsuits as im sure these 6-9 arent gonna last much longer :cry:

got quite alot in all sizes so i will post lists of how many of and what sizes/prices tomorrow.

How much for a pair of bench combats and the two middle stripy next hoodies please? :cheer:

How much for the other bench combats and the jeans with the dark blue belt (what make are they ?) ?

G3M said:
How much for the other bench combats and the jeans with the dark blue belt (what make are they ?) ?

is it the stripy blue belt ? if so there Next jeans.

say £6 including postage ?

well i hope he gets more wear out of them than my little boy did!!! :D

how much for the pair of tigger jeans..and roughly how much do u want per long sleeved top ohh and how much for the tigger and blue car out fit ?

How much for the long sleeved t shirts orange on the bottom row with digger (?) and green one on the same row with some sort of JCB's on them? Also the pair of jeans with the giraffe on them :D

And the brown long sleeved top, top middle? What's the picture of? :D

rhian85 said:
how much for the pair of tigger jeans..and roughly how much do u want per long sleeved top ohh and how much for the tigger and blue car out fit ?

£2 for the jeans
50p per long sleeved Top
£2.50 per outfit ?

Let me know how that sounds chick. :?

leckershell said:
How much for the long sleeved t shirts orange on the bottom row with digger (?) and green one on the same row with some sort of JCB's on them? Also the pair of jeans with the giraffe on them :D

Jeans £2 per pair
And 50p per long sleeved top.

The brown one at the top also has a digger on it at the bottom of the top.

Can I have the aforementioned Giraffe jeans, the orange green and brown digger tops, and the 2nd pair of combats on the second row (the beigy colour ones)?

Pwease :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111