Baby footprint kit?

i.love

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone has bought any of those ink kits that allow you to save your baby's foot/hand prints? I am thinking of getting one...

I got one from my local German shop. It had 2 tins one for a hand & the other for a foot. I think it is putty stuff inside! Was only 7.99 bargain :)

I havent seen the ink ones but I know you can get the clay ones from mamas and papas

I got the clay one, it came out really well!

Sarah oh did it? I thought it would be very difficult to use... do you know what make you got? xx

Hunnie I just wasn't sure if the clay one would come out ok. But maybe I'm wrong...

Sarah oh did it? I thought it would be very difficult to use... do you know what make you got? xx

It was from hobby craft, it's a soft modelling clay called sculpy that you bake in the oven. I'll try and post a pic for you so you can see what you think later

I've bought the inkless wipes kit from eBay.. Gonna try it out on my niece and nephew for an Xmas present for my sister.. Gonna give it a go next week..
Gonna have babies footprint tattooed on me so I want it to be a decent set!

I've bought the inkless wipes kit from eBay.. Gonna try it out on my niece and nephew for an Xmas present for my sister.. Gonna give it a go next week..
Gonna have babies footprint tattooed on me so I want it to be a decent set!

Oh yes I remember you saying about the tattoo - great idea!!

I saw that set on eBay... Feeling quite tempted :)

It's cheap enough to experiment with I saw just the wipes and paper for under £4.. I'll let u know if it's worth it I'll try it next week :)

Thanks JM that would be very helpful xx

I got a foot and hand print imprint kit for my baby shower and will definatly be giving it a go! x

I got a kit like that too for the girls but never got round to doing it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back