Baby Eczema?????

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

Alban has developed a small red/orange dry patch on his face and on both elbows do you thing it is Eczema?

What should I do?

Mx

It could be. Whether it's eczema or dry skin, apply plenty of moisturiser like Vaseline or aqueous cream.
If it doesn't seem to be getting better, check with the GP.

Thanks. Just found some more on his leg. My friend is coming over tomorrow and she is a GP so will ask her, a bit worried about it.

Lola gets it on her face sometimes :(

She got some cream from the GP which we used until it cleared up but now i just put e45 cream on it :hug:

Emms has got it, I'm going to see if I can get her into the Drs on Monday as I have been putting E45 on and it's not clearing up. :cry: Blow - I had it bad as a child, I hope Emms wont have it as bad :shock:

violet had some on her face and neck...the doctor gave her oilatum cream and it worked straight away....not had a problem since.

I think its just one of those things that hopefully they grow out of, I know Ruby's has. She had it on her arms and was really dry, but after a few months just seem to vanish. We tried various creams and a special one at night was soooooo gloopy though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back