Baby dropping?

amyjayne77

Reaction score
Well last night I decided to try and encourage baby to turn so there I was on all 4's sticking my bum here there and everywhere, when he certainly shifted from the position he's been in ..like... forever and I was in total discomfort.

It felt like he was trying to push his way out and I had a real bulging/pressure sensation on my lady bits for ages.

I also got Braxton hicks every few mins for the next 3 hours and they were so strong my back hurt. OH was so panicked saying "what's happening to ur bump" asit was visibly lower and my bra doesn't feel tight any more yay!!, but I was laughing saying "do you honestly think any baby coming out of me will ever come early" lol.

You'd think I'd know, this being my 3rd, but is this what happens when baby drops. I carried so low with my girls I can't say I ever noticed lol. Maybe he's just turned now ant this is where he's settled on being. x

I'm not sure honey, but if you're still in pain i'd get it checked. It probably was baby just in a strange position though x

Certainly sounds like you've got him in the right position. I remember when my son turned i thought he was going to come out of the top of my bump - i suppose theres bound to be some aches and pains associated with it - has bh eased now?

i take it being on all 4's helps baby turn around if your in discomfort? :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back