Baby clothing while in a sling/carrier

Bee

Reaction score
Hiya

Now it getting colder what do u or will u put your baby in while they are in a carrier or sling?

Finlay's trousers are stupid for riding up :( I don't want to put him in a snowsuit as he gets really hot next to me. So I'm a bit stuck :(

I used to put Thea in a fleecey jacket and use babylegs to stop her trousers riding up and creating a gap.
She was always really toasty warm as long as i remembered to use the babylegs and we were living in Budapest with -15 winter temps!

TBH it depends on the carrier. If she is in her mei tai I just put her in a coat and either tights or baby legs under her trousers. If she is in the wrap I will only put a light jacket on her as she gets really warm. I have a snow suit for her but she would be too hot in it.

Bee said:
Hiya

Now it getting colder what do u or will u put your baby in while they are in a carrier or sling?

Finlay's trousers are stupid for riding up :( I don't want to put him in a snowsuit as he gets really hot next to me. So I'm a bit stuck :(

connor now wears tights under his trousers :D i bought a pack of girls tights from asda (£4 for 3 pairs) and he wears those underneath his thinner trousers. i put socks on over the tights so he doesn't look too girly :wink:

i'd love some babylegs but i can't really justify the money on them at the moment - they're going on connor's christmas list!

I've started putting tights under her trousers as she is a bugger for kicking her socks off. She hates socks and lasts a whole of a minute if i'm lucky.

Thanks girls

I was thinking tights or long socks so I'll have a look

I'd love babylegs too! Might have a little look ;)

Depending on the weather either her normal clothes or jacket and extra babylegs or Mam babywearing winter cover. I really wanted to get a winter Monkey Pocket but when the summer one arrived I found out about customs and the fact Royal Mail adds on £8 - So I had to pay £13 for a £26 item from the states!!!!
We have gone out with a zip up fleece of OH's on us with her head poking out :D I was thinking of getting a cheap fleece jacket that would fit over us and cutting a hole in the back for her head for back carries. You don't have to hem fleece so one straight line cut should do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back