Baby bottle sterilisers?

Dinski

Reaction score
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone can advise me on whether I need to shell out on an expensive bottle sterliser such as Avent or Tommee Tippee or whether I can just buy one of the generic ones off ebay? I'm pretty sure they all do the same thing and you can use different bottles such as the Advent ones even if you buy the generic sterliser. I just want a microwave/cold water one but don't want to pay loads. Has anyone got a non-brand name one that they recommend? Cheers

i brought a steam one when i was pregnant and it broke about 2 weeks ago :evil:
so now i've got avent's mircowave one it cost me £23.99 i think and its really good does my bottles in 6 mins :D

I have just got a Lindam steam steriliser, cost me 20 quid and does exactly what is says on the tin!

Boots cold water steriliser is FAB!

It was only about 20 quid and is sooooo easy to get things sterilised.

The solution lasts for 24 hours and all you need is to pop a tablet in, let it dissolve and wahey!

Really chuffed with mine :D

i think it is worth buying a half decent steriliser coz if it broke at an awkward tim (when you have no bottles left) then you're stuffed aren't you!!

i have the Lindam Rapid steriliser, it was £30, but its fab, takes 6 mins & fits any bottles in, even 6 Dr Browns bottles & they are big!!!

I think I am going to buy a coldwater steriliser, I like the thought of just grabing the stuff when your ready for it, it only take half an hour, and they normally fit quite a bit in. I had an Avent steam one with my first but kept forgetting to descale it and it went a bit yucky!

I got the Avent Steam one last time and never had any problems with it so Im gonna get the same one this time 8)

I had a avent microwave one and it was great...I have a very small kitchen and it was good that I could keep it inside the microwave all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back