baby 13 weeks old and pregnant again

farls

Reaction score
Hi my baby is 13 weeks old and i have just found out im pregnant again!!! im happy but worried i may not be able to cope.... any advise

You don't waste any time do you :shock: :lol: Congratulations.

How far are you?

I'm sure everything will be fine. Plenty of people cope with having more than one child under the age of 1.
My mum had 4 of us under the age of 6.

Just take it easy and let OH help out more.

Cx

oh mate bless you, my mum had my brother, he was 8 weeks old when she found out she was expecting me!!

she coped fine, i'm not sure how she felt physically mind you but me and my brother are really close and we were bought up practically like twins. i wish you all the best. :hug:

:shock: congratulations honey, quick smart indeed....
like charm and rusks say, many people have done this with multiples etc and mym dad was one of 12 so there was always 2 babies dotting about, and my granny coped wonderfully well....make the most of you friends and family and dont be scared to ask for help or a day off to recuperate yourself....you will be fine honey...and think how close to each other they will be..great support for one another....bxox

congrats, im sure you will be fine, you will have to rely on family and friends to help out a little if you feel under pressure. :hug:

Congratulations, i have 15 months between my little ones and its lovely. The eldest taught the youngest lots, and the youngest learned she had tp be patient because my eldest was demanding, but the eldest had to give way to the little one!! Now they are 5 and 4 and are loveky natured.

Good luck with your pregnancy, fantastic news xx :hug:

i have only just found out so have no due date yet. think im approx 6 weeks. :)

Congrats! Like the others say, don't be scared to ask for a little help!

my two have similer age gap :)

you will be fine, yes its tiring but worth every min of it.

congratulations :cheer:
there is 11 n half months between my oldest 2 and i love it, i tried for a similar gap with these 2
they are the best of friends and seem to go thru the same phases together loads of ppl think thy are twins

i was pretty scared to start with but you settle into it much easier than you think you will :)

congratulations hun!!!

im sure you will be ine hun, i was the same as you when i found out i was pg with my second, then i went on to have another after then im expecting my 4th!!!!
when this babys born i will have a just over 3 year old a just over 2 year old, a 15 month old and a newborn

take care anyway, im sure you will b fine

sarahxxx

Hi

Congrats !! only 10 months between my brother and i .
I have no advice quite yet but have you have a fab pregnancy and im sure you will do fine
Katrina

Congratulations hun!! As the others have said, it will be hard work, but definitely worth it. :hug:

We're aiming for that sort of gap as well. We're not actively ttc (not charting, opk's, etc), but we've just not used anything since I had Charlie. I would love to be pg by Xmas again! :D

it came as a bit of a shock to us that it happened so quickly but we couldnt be happier now its had time to sink in. :D [/code]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back