BABAN-Padstow-LUXURY-TWIN-TANDEM-PUSHChair

its lovely hun - my friend had one for her twins, but they are only really good for twins not toddler and baby i dont think

yer you can have two aged babies in it because it has two different seats. new baby would be in the carry cot insert bit and ellis chair could be sitting up.... prob not to high if the cover was on??!!

does she find non swivel wheels ok? where did she buy it? i would like to see it before i bought it but havent seen this one in the shops.

xxxxxx

colour...

first link is black and cream, the second link is just black...

no they are both black and cream in pictures.

xxxx

Yeah but in the description one says just black whilst the other says black and cream

I like that Keely!

Have you seen this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/First-Wheels-Twin ... dZViewItem

This one has one carrycot included in the sale, but you can just buy the pushchair and then the carrycot speerate, think they are about £70-100!

Here is a link to some more!

http://baby.search.ebay.co.uk/First-Whe ... sofocusZbs

I really like the idea of it!

DF and I was going to try for another baby when Olivia was 6 months and was looking into doubles!

It comes in all different colours, if you have a local mothercare world you could go and have a look they have a red one on display there! It's a lot more expensive than ebay tho!

HTH

Kelly S - not got twins or even a baby but i love this - think it looks great! If we have twins (still :pray: for number 1) or two of pushchair ages think i might consider this!

I Love It Too! I Have Seen One Being Pushed About In Our Town, It Is Lovely!

I Thought About having Another One Just So I Could Have The Pram :rotfl: :rotfl:

I do like the city wheels but its a lot wider then the other side by sides.

I think i have changed my mind again and gonna get a in front one!! hehe xxxx

It's hard Work Choosing A Pushchair isn't It?

Must be Twice As hard Choosing A double!

Hows Ellis Doing? Cant Believe Olivia is Nearly 11 Months! Doesn't Time Fly?

When Is Baby Due Keely, Have You Found Out The Sex? I Bet Your very Excited!

i hate doubles kelly so i am having a lot of trouble!! haha

Ellis is good, second tooth is coming ( month after the first!! slow coach) time is going so quick. what u doing for olivias birthday?

I have my sexing scan in 1 1/2!!!! cant wait.... but i am sure its another boy. at least i will have lots of clothes if it is haha.

xxxxxxxxx

Where going to be having a little party for her at home! She is getting a ball pool and we have a huge trampoline with the enclosure and a swing and slide so they will all be in the garden so they dont trash the house :rotfl: :rotfl:

What have you got planned for Ellis?

nothing yet. He only has one baby friend!!! haha xxxxx

looks very smart i'd be a little worried about the wheels not being swivel ones tho. My XTS has turned up & i really like it but it seems so massive and heavy compared to my little quinny i use at the mo! thinking maybe a phil and ted would have been better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back