Awake

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I have really sore trapped wind and can't sleep. I should really get up and walk about but I'm too comfortable and warm in bed. Why is wind so sore? Every tiny bit I get out is a huge relief! I look a bit stupid trying to rub my own back.. Lol

Try some hot water with honey and lemon - sounds odd and I don't know why it work, but it does for me!

Try some hot water with honey and lemon - sounds odd and I don't know why it work, but it does for me!

No honey or lemon in the house! Thankfully it seems to have gone now. My wind pains became sore period cramps for 4 hours then died down arghhh

Hi PinkPunch,
Believe it or not, there are videos on youtube that show you yoga moves that will release trapped wind. It's worth a try if you're really uncomfortable.

Rose x

oh i hate trapped wind i was cryin the other week with it, i had it all day then randomly it just went nothing i did made it go.

Hi PinkPunch,
Believe it or not, there are videos on youtube that show you yoga moves that will release trapped wind. It's worth a try if you're really uncomfortable.

Rose x

Might have a look if I get it bad again thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back