• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Awake at stupid o'clock...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Don't know why but I see to be waking up at stupid times then not being able to sleep again. Grrr, so annoying! I haven't found myself tired that much during this pregnancy. Maybe it'll hit me in tri 3. Eeekk! That's only a week and a half away!!!:shock::shock::shock:

I'm awake all the time. -_- Very rarely sleep at the minute.

I'm always awake around 5 :( it was 3 in tri 1 !!! X

Me too ! I wake up around 4am every day it's very annoying

I wake up at different times every day. It's so annoying cos by midday I just want to sleep lol xxxxxxxx

think its one of those annoying preg things as ive been like it all the way thro very rarely get a good night sleep anymore

i'm usually wide away till about 3am then try to go to sleep if i go to bed too early i just cant sleep :(

Felt like I had slept for ages last night. Woke up thinking it must be at least half 11..it was 8 o'clock!!!

i toss and turn half the night trying to get comfy and move off the bit thats acheing lol

Just been moaning at my best mate about waking up at 3- 3:30pm every night and she said that'll be when the baby wakes for his feed. lol. If shes right that would be weird!!! lol

The baby's getting us into its routine already! Cheeky lil monkeys! Hehe.x

Me too hon .... Nightmare huh. I feel like all I want to do is sleep all day (but dont) then am awake all night. Just think though, we'll be super prepared for those midnight feeds ;) x

Ha yeh! I'm never like this normally tho. So it's frustrating too. Ah well, may try getting some more sleep I suppose...if hubby's snoring stays quiet.xx

Good luck with the sleep, I'm so awake I'm thinking of cleaning! Very unlike me ;) x

Cleaning???? I've got a chocolate cake in the fridge :lol: xxxxxxxxxx

I'm late this morning. Sunday morning lie in until 5am :D

omg ninja you are soooo lazy :rofl:. Morning hun xxxxxxxxx

Loooool. Now what shall I do to pass the time that also involves staying in my nice warm bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back