Avon

Minxy

Reaction score
Is it any cop?

I've just had a catalogue through the door and some of the make-up is tempting me, but it all looks nice on the model ladies, doesn't it? :lol:

Do you use any Avon products? What would you recommend?

I really like their build up tan lotion, and their bath stuff.

I find the rest of their makeup the colours never look they same - but you can send it back if you dont like it

i use the shimmering bronze stuff, i love the blusher

i like the golden brown look

i have never tryed mascara from there though, im sooooo fussy with mascara

Ive been to a few avon makeup parties and have never really liked their stuff too much, I bought some tinted body lotion and it was proper orange and stunk :shock:

Oooh look a real, proper, genuine, bona fide beauty question in the new beauty section, I'm so proud.

Don't have a scooby about avon though, sorry :lol:

my mum used to get it many moons ago lol

id say their alright u can always try them not like your stuck with em forever and stuff gets delivered to u :)

i used to do avon and i quite like their stuff, especially the bath foam :D

I like their nail varnish - the bronzer stuff like Dionne and their creamy eyeshadows - esp the mousse ones. The eyeliners are pretty good too.

But I wouldn't use their mascara or their foundation (although I've never tried their more expensive ones, basically its too much to pay when you can't even see the shades)

I do like their face wash - can't remember what its called now but it has little blue beads inside it. :?
And when they bring it back as they do from time to time, beautiful morning moisturiser, brilliant moisturising and a touch of fake tan for a lot less than my normal moisturiser :D

I LOVE Avon!!! I love their bronzing pearls, blusher, skin illuminator, mascara, skin and hair care!

I love Avon. They do Far Away purfume, and I haven't found a similar smell in any shops, and it's my fave, so I have the whole set of stuff of it cos my mom gets Avon and gets me Far Away stuff whenever she sees it!! I love the smelly pages too :)

I love their vanilla stuff too, can only seem to get vanilla in the body shop and it's more expensive. The 'senses' stuff is good too, I'm half way through a huge bottle of orange shower gel and it's so orangy!!

I have lots of the 'color trend' stuff, it's bright and cheery - love the coloured lipglosses and bold eyeshadows.

Their non-beauty stuff is worth a flick through too - it's all very miscellaneous but you never know what you might find in there that's good for presents. In fact the body kit sets are on offer quite often, like 2 sets for £7 or whatever and they make great gifts for random friends/relatives.

My mum used to get me make up from Avon when I was a teenager. Have not used it for years.

I love their bronzing pearls :D Thats the only make up I've ever had from them, their nail stuff is good, and I love the smell of Far and Away....reminds me of home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back