Ava's 1st Birthday...

AmberNicole

Reaction score
was today! Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!

Here are some pics....
In her pretty dress
AvaBday1.jpg

Giving Uniqua a kiss
AvaBday2.jpg

All of her gifts
AvaBday3.jpg

Her little heart-shaped cake
AvaBday4.jpg

The bigger cake DH made
AvaBday5.jpg

Ava just stared at her cake like she didn't know what to do, until we handed her a fork. :lol:
AvaBday6.jpg

I love her silly smile!!!
AvaBday7.jpg

Messy Girl
AvaBday8.jpg

Feeding Momma
AvaBday9.jpg

Feeding Daddy
AvaBday10.jpg

Having her bath after that extremely messy experience!
AvaBday11.jpg

Ugh, I cannot believe I haven't posted here since we arrived back in Florida. I feel like such a butthole. :oops: I'm sure you'll notice quite a change in Ava!

hello amber how r u hun? wazs thinking about u last week lol
ava is gorgous and so much of a lil lady u must be so proud dot be a stranger hun

Awww bless, she's grown so much! Love her dress and have been inspired to make Ella's cake for her first birthday :D

Hope that you are all well :)

can't belive she is one already they r all growing to fast, she is beautiful

she is absolutely beautiful, such gorgeous eyes and smile!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ava! She has changed loads - she's gorgeous!

Good to hear from you babe x

what a difference in her. She is adorable! Florida certainly seems to be suiting you all.
Take care

Laura.

Hi Amber nice to hear from you, cant believe Ava is 1 already!! i still remember you posting your overdue baby bump pics!!!!!! :D
Ava is gorgeous she has grown up loads!! looks like she enjoyed her birthday bless her!! :D (that cake looks yummy too!!!)

Steph xxx

Lovely outfit she looks like a little princess!! xxx

Hiya, how are you?

Funny, I was thinking about you the other day. Ava's gorgeous hun, can't belive she's one already :shock:

Great to have you back Amber Nicole. Ava is so grown up!! She's a beautiful as ever :D

Thanks so much ladies! She is definately a handful now...crawling all over and taking steps. I look forward to catching up on all of your little ones, they sure do change quickly so I'm sure I'm in for some surprises!

Hi Amber

Aww Ava is gorgeous, I can't believe how much she's grown since the last pics you posted of her!

I hope you're all settled back in Florida and that DH isn't missing his homeland too much - far more exciting over there!

All the best

Lucy

Hi

It's lovely to hear from you, I was wondering what had happened!

Ava is beautiful - she has the most amazing colouring especially her eyes. She's gorgous as ever and I love her grin.

Hope to hear more from you now you're in touch again!

Welcome back! :wave:

Ava is georgeous! I love the ones with the pink cake everywhere!!! :lol:

Looks like she had a great day. Ava has changed so much, she looks so grown up :D glad to see you back! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back