Attention mums of 2+

Sami will you be having the stitch fitted?

Sorry for butting in i just thought i would add this! My friend ha had her to babies early 1 at 23 weeks and 1 at 25 weeks! She is currently pregnant with her 3rd and has had a stitch fitted, she is now in her 30th week of her pregnancy and if all goes well she will be having the stitch removed a month early at the end of July!

Just thought i would mention it just incase it is a option to you! I heard a few stories about them not working but my friend is proof that they actually can work!

Good Luck x

my first lucy was 6am till 6pm give or take a few minutes
2nd libby was :shock: :shock: 24 BLOODY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: still dont think ive got over it. :shock: i think everyones different though hun. xxxxxxxxxxx

i must be an exception then.........with my 1st child i arrived at the hospital at fully dilated!!! my waters broke in the car!!! i was only 19 & was petrified. 21 mins after arriving at the hospital & 2 pushes georgia was born weighing 6 lb 11 1/2 oz.

2nd child slow labour for 3 days , had show 11 am, went to hosp at 1pm coz they said come in coz of georgias birth!! but no, was 3 cm & was still 3cm at 10 pm that night, but was in comlete agony, finally at 2.55 am after over 2 hours of pushing josh was born weighing in at 8 lb 4 oz.

maybe it was a size thing , what do you think?
i am shitting it this time coz 2nd birth for me was quite horriffic, but i remember the 1 st with happiness & easiness!!! :think: :think:

Cheers Louise, yeah I think that might be an option for me depending on which consultant I see at the hospital. I am a bit paranoid about my cervix this time so I might ask for the stitch, it'll be rubbish if I have to go into hospital again when I have to look after Damien too

Dior was 17 hr labour the whole 17hrs were painfull born in 5 pushes
Harley was 4hr labour but was only in pain in the last 45mins and born in 3pushes

both were 5 weeks early, i think with my next il sneeze and it will pop out :lol:

i think with my next il sneeze and it will pop out
i think ill be the same lol
all the MW,HV and GP have sed that if i have more kids i have to go to hozzie wit the first pain as i was so quick with Braydon

I do not even know how long my active labour last as when i arrived at hospital, i was 9cm dilated :shock: all i know is that it took me an hour before i felt like pushing. But girls, out in 5 pushes, i wish lol i think i must have pushed at least 50 times :shock: during those 2 and a half hour lol

lol i found the pushing fine the leading up to it was a nightmare :shock:

at 12am i felt like i was due on
3am thought i needed a pooh
4.30am i was walking to the ward saying to the nurse, omg il be so embarressed if this aint labour it might be constipation :doh:
then 30mins later he was born :shock:

i must have a bucket :oops: :cry:

PMSL Dionne!! I found pushing fine too, not painful as labour! It was quite a releif to start pushing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back