Asda's big baby event

Linda

Reaction score
just got this through the post.

14th - 27th Jan they are doing offers on baby products.

the leaflet says:

tommee tippee
nappy wrapper £10
freedom breast pump £10

they also have offers on selected washing powder/ fabric conditioner, george sleep suits, prams and highchairs.

I got that too. In the pregnancy and birth magazine it says
Johnson baby essentials box £10
Advent newborn starter set £10
Tommee tippee micro wave steriliser £10
Baby name book £4
These ones werent in the email or the thing I got in the post so I hope they are on in store as I really want the Johnsons box.

I went into Asda today and this promotion had already started! :dance:

I got the Johnssons box for £10. (Less content than the Johnssons boxes you get for £25 in Mothercare, you get smaller bottles, but still good value for a tenner).

All the stuff you guys have mentioned was in store too, along with the Lindam night and day feeder for £15 and Advent thermabag bottle bags for £5!

I would have liked to have bought more but I had a job to pursuade OH to get the baby box. He's still moaning it's too early to buy stuff.
Never too early when there's a half price deal to be had I say!

Our Winsford store started their offer early as well, there was hardly any stock left..just a couple of each item really.
We got a Winne the Pooh Tomy BedGuard for when we change Charlie's cot into a bed which was only £10.00 when I was cheeky (as usual) and used a £1.00 Pampers voucher at the till so only got it for £9.00.

Did you know that if you have a money off coupon for any producy that they stock you can use it at the till even if you havent got that item in your trolley to a maximum of 10% off the total bill!!!! I do this everytime I shop and apply for loads of money off coupons so I can use them on the products I really buy!

I want the name book - think I will go have a look soon!

Hiah... I went down to ASDA and got a wee bit carried away...

got the johnsons box, breast pump, nappies, nappie bin, sleepsuits, wipes,

Well i went to my asda...and what a load of poo poo lol :x :x :evil: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back