Asda

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Have a baby sale on at the mo.
Unfortunately our Asda put the offers on the way out of the store! But they have Pampers wipes £5 for a box of 6, or the sensitive ones for £7 for a box of 9. Also a Huggies pack consisting of 3 packs of nappies, 2 packs of wipes, and it all comes in a plastic toybox for £15!
I saw they have High Chairs and car seats but in ours there is no price on them.

Thought this would come in handy for some people.

oooooooooh! was just about to do me online shopping on tesco but im gonna check ASDAs site!

thanks Lisa!! xx

I was just going to post about this, they have chicco pushchairs £40, Car seats £25.

Its a "baby event"

we got the pampers sensitive wipes - £7 for 9 - bargain! We didn't need any but we will do at some point :)

they did have some cool stuff, i loved the high chair but we don't need one yet!

I've just spent a fortune! I got the Huggies toybox set and a pack of wipes that were £7 for 9. That means i've come home with 11packs of wipes and i have loads here already! Lol
I could've spent more if i was allowed! Lol

LisaJ1986 said:
I've just spent a fortune! I got the Huggies toybox set and a pack of wipes that were £7 for 9. That means i've come home with 11packs of wipes and i have loads here already! Lol

i just got both those too , but cheeky buggars , the pampers wipes are smaller packs then normal ! i also got the biscotti packs and baby food etc and a really funky monkey plate for £1.50 :cheer:

I've not opened the wipes yet, but that is cheeky. I got her a bottle of juice for a quid. I could spend loads if i had it.

Gem & Leland said:
LisaJ1986 said:

i just got both those too , but cheeky buggars , the pampers wipes are smaller packs then normal ! i also got the biscotti packs and baby food etc and a really funky monkey plate for £1.50 :cheer:

We have that plate! But Ella just thinks it is a toy and throws it on the floor! Maybe one to put away until she is older!

I got some of the pampers active fit nappies. They was only £7 a box!

I think i prefer the baby dry ones though :D

weve just been and got a box of nappies and loads of food ready for weaning

was just going to post about this!

we went at the weekend and bought a box of 74 pampers nappies £8 (got 4 boxes) and a box of Johnsons baby wipes 6 pack (we got 2 boxes) for £5 each.

we bought loads of cute pink 'Piglet' clothes, fleece, coat (which is GORGEOUS!), hat, booties, scratch mittens....even though we said we were not buying anymore clothes for Ruby, i coudlnt resist!!!

such good offers on, i think its on until the 20 something-th of this month :D

we went back yesterday to get some more wipes but unfortunately they didnt have any - LOADS of nappies though :D

be carefull buying so many nappies in one make ! not every nappy suits everybaby ! loved the piglet stuff , mum got leland the tigger blue fleecy hat / mittens !!

I bought the Johnsons Baby Box for £10 - bargain as it was sellingin Mothercare for £30!!

I love the Piglet hat and mittens. I didn't but them though as the booties wouldn't fit! I bought her some slippers the other day in 9-12 months, she's 5 months! I got her the pink Piglet beanie hat though! Looks just like her daddy! I want the Piglet towel but didn't have enough cash, it looks bigger than the others we have that she's about outgrown.
The Johnsons box is brilliant. I bought it before Angel was born. Last forever.

Becky said:
I bought the Johnsons Baby Box for £10 - bargain as it was sellingin Mothercare for £30!!
Yeah we only bought the purple box exactly the same from Asda a couple of weeks ago :evil: typical :lol:

we're hoping someone in our familys buys us the highchair this week (i didnt get it before as wasnt sure OH would allow yellow chair if we had a boy)... i really hope our LO arrives before its due date (sunday) as i love asdas disney stuff in the baby even but need to know if we need the pink or the blue :lol:

Just been into Asda to buy a cot bumper set that includes the bumper, bottom sheet etc. Was £25 on the shelf, when I got to the checkout the lovely woman there informed me they are reducing them down to £15 tomorrow morning so have put one by until tomorrow :D .

That's really good. And so nice of her to let you know instead of paying full price.

Hazel said:
Just been into Asda to buy a cot bumper set that includes the bumper, bottom sheet etc. Was £25 on the shelf, when I got to the checkout the lovely woman there informed me they are reducing them down to £15 tomorrow morning so have put one by until tomorrow :D .

I bought one of these sets this morning for £15.00 they had just gone on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back