As you do....

lozzi

Reaction score
..id been slaving away for hours in the kitchen to make my bams crimbo day just perfect...

Made mash, roast pots, mixed veggies roasted, stuffing, kilted sausages and pork...

It was all going swimminly, dished bams up on her tray all cut up small to cool before i popped her in her highchair started dishing up mine and daddys and i dropped the tray with all the roasted veggies in... parsnips carrots and onions EVERYWERE hahhaha

Im such a noob :roll:

at least bam got her veggies eh :lol:

You'd of thought any dieter wouldnt complain at not having to have veggies eh, but i was proper looking forward to em :x

Only me..

So come on ladies, what crimbo mishaps have you had??

oh dear im not laughing lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

well been a quiet day till we decided to go and pick xmas pudding up from family as im to lazy to make one but we didnt have it in the end it somehow got dropped as i went running up the path, not that it was my fault it was the floor (bad floor) :lol:

otherwise been a quiet day :D

When I was a baby (5 months old) my mum made herself a Christmas meal for 1, she only bought and cooked enough for 1 as she was single. As she was bringing it through to the living room she dropped it on the floor. It made me wanna cry when she told me that :cry:

Well despite being 7.5 months preggers I somehow got landed with the task of cooking for 8 people.
My darling Mummy promised she would come round to help me do it all. We sat down to eat at 3pm and mum rolls up at 2!! So I did EVERYTHING. :evil: Plus the only 2 things she was supposed to remember was the chestnuts to make chestnut stuffing with (its my favourite) and some ham and she forgot both of them!!!
Then she gave me and DH a chrimbo present - a lead plaque with the name and number of our house on to put outside....and she got the number wrong!!!!
Bless.
If such absent mindedness is a symptom of motherhood then god help me!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
Well despite being 7.5 months preggers I somehow got landed with the task of cooking for 8 people.
My darling Mummy promised she would come round to help me do it all. We sat down to eat at 3pm and mum rolls up at 2!! So I did EVERYTHING. :evil: Plus the only 2 things she was supposed to remember was the chestnuts to make chestnut stuffing with (its my favourite) and some ham and she forgot both of them!!!
Then she gave me and DH a chrimbo present - a lead plaque with the name and number of our house on to put outside....and she got the number wrong!!!!
Bless.
If such absent mindedness is a symptom of motherhood then god help me!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMAO thats funny...
:rotfl:

well i cooked my 1st ever xmas dinner just for us 5 & dished it all up everything was perfect, carrying plates to the table & then...........had forgotten the yorkshires!!!!
we have yorkshires with every roast we have!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back