• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arrrghhhhh!! #@*!?

BabyLove

Reaction score
The Other Night My OH Came Home & Told Me About This Poor Tiny White Kitten All Alone Outside,Covered In Mud & Soaked Through :( It's No More Than 6 Weeks Old. The Kitten "Belongs" To a Horrible Scruffy Man Who Lives In Absolute Terrible Conditions & Has a "Garden" That Could Take On Steptoe & Son Anyday. He's Continuously Been Reported To The R.S.P.C.A For Animal Cruelty & Neglect But Still Gets Loads Of Animals & Mistreats Them :x :evil: He's Even Had a Malnutritioned Donkey In His Garden Tied Up For Weeks.. The Poor Thing Was Skin & Bone..Just Like The Little White Kitten Is Now. The Weather Has Been Awful Here This Week & That Kitten Is Left Outside To Fend For Itself :cry: Anyways.. My OH Went Back To The House & Knocked On The Mans Door To Ask If He Could Take It & Look After It Properly Otherwise He Would Report Him To The R.S.P.C.A. The Man Didnt Even Answer The Door- He Phoned The Police! :shock: (He's A Strane Character). So The Police Spoke To My OH & Said To Call The R.S.P.C.A Which He Did Yesterday Morning. The Thing Is, We Rang Them Again Today To Check The Progress Because That Kitten Was Left Outside In the Cold & In The Heavy Rain Again Last Night & It Will Be For Every Night Until Something Is Done Quickly. I Dont Know If I Can Wait Any Longer & Am Just So Tempted To Go & Take The Little Thing Myself & Give It a Loving Home But I Dont Want To Get Done For Theft :| :(

i couldnt read anymore after the first line cos ill end up crying lol
sorry for not helping :lol:

Sounds awful,... But if you did do that, taking the kitten, I doubt Mr. Cruelty next door would even notice..He'd just get another one. :roll: Just lie... say it came into your house...and you being pregnant and all couldn't touch it and kick it out...then your OH came home and cleaned it blah blah blah...

I Am Tempted.. I Mean, He Wouldnt Know It Was Me Or Even Where I Live :think: & Your Right - He Would Get More Within a Few Weeks. But The R.S.P.C.A Have Our Details Now & Would Guess Its Us Wouldnt They? Then Again, Surely I Wouldnt Get Arrested For Rescuing The Poor Thing? :|

Iv Just Sent The OH Back There To Offer The Man £20 In Return For The Kitten. I Know Its Not Much But He Doesnt Deserve The Money In The First Place & The Kitten Doesnt Deserve Those Living Conditions Either So Fingers Crossed x

awwww poor thing. you could smuggle it to my house :D

hope this old git sees sense and gives you the kitty, or sorts himself out

Poor lil thing :( 6 weeks is so young to be taken from its mother. I wouldn't let my kittens go until 12 weeks. I'd take it in myself. If he's clearly not looking after it surely you can't get in trouble..................you could always say it wandered in :wink:

Sod the £20 just keep it!...its not like you'd lock it in your house anyway, it would be welcome to go back to him but something tells me it will never go near his place again.

Well The OH Just Phoned Me .. Turns Out There's SIX Little Kittens. Im Ringing The R.S.P.C.A Back To Update Them. The OH Is Still There Now & Is Trying To Reason With The "Man" So I'll Let You Know What Happens Later On. Whatever Happens, We'll Make Damn Sure They Are Rescued x

tbh i wouldnt have cared if they were his or not id blants just taken them in being in the rain and poor conditions and the rspca havent done anything, ive had to deal with them in the past and they were useless so i wouldnt have bothered, this man sounds like a grrr(wont say)
just hope the kittens are ok :hug:

We Cant Do Anything.. He Phoned The Poxy Police Again. Apparantly We Are "Holding Him To Ransom" :shock: . My OH Couldnt Reason With Him & In The End The Guy Got Nasty & Got His Father Out.. What a Weird Family They Are. Yuk. So Im Just Gonna Have To Put My Trust In The R.S.P.C.A & Leave It To The Professionals. What a Joke, What Is The World Coming To :evil: We Try & Help & That Freak Gets The Police Everytime We Step Foot Near The Damn Place!

:shock: :shock: hopefully the RSPCA will come, because it's not safe for them.

take it in..if anyone has lost it you can
return it safe.
they shouldnt leave it out..maybe its lost!
someone stole my very well looked after kitten
last year so why not help a kitten in need!?

sorry i skim read the first page!..i'll go read it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back