Reaction score
BABY STORM LOGS IN, CLICKS NEW POST BABY STORMS GETS LOGGED OUT,
BABYSTORM ANNOYED LOGS BACK IN, CLICKS FORUM POSTS GETS LOGGED OUT,
FRUSTRATED BABY STORM LOGS BACK IN, CLICKS A POST GETS LOGGED OUT,
BABY STORM ABOUT TO BOOT COMP LOGS IN, CLICKS READ MESSAGE, GETS LOGGED OUT,
SWEARING AT COMP SHE REPEATS THE ABOVE 4 OR 5 TIMES,
GETTING THE PICTURE?

oo b000ger caps sorry!

this has been going on all day and im fooknig soooooooooooo annoyed, its got to be aol?

Anyone else have this?????

****goes to copy and paste, due trying to post earlier getting logged out and then having to start all over again!

bit of a post slag this evening arent we mrs :wink: :wink:

you and me both lovely you and me both :D :wave:

MagicMarkers said:
bit of a post slag this evening arent we mrs :wink: :wink:

you and me both lovely you and me both :D :wave:

er? Post slag??? confused and worried that means somethin bad

awww no hun not at all iv just seen loads of posts from ya 2nyte and it made me feel betta cus iv been posting LOADSSS too lol
Also just spent 10 minutes on that real or fake game thingy, getting most of them wrong i might add !! So youve saved my sanity tonight gurlie :)

PS My mums got aol and she gets logged out constantly too, apprently its broadband but not as the rest of the world knows it !! I highly recommend 02 broadband, £7.50 a month for 8 meg and theyre reallly helpful if you ring up with problems !!

MagicMarkers said:
awww no hun not at all iv just seen loads of posts from ya 2nyte and it made me feel betta cus iv been posting LOADSSS too lol
Also just spent 10 minutes on that real or fake game thingy, getting most of them wrong i might add !! So youve saved my sanity tonight gurlie :)

PS My mums got aol and she gets logged out constantly too, apprently its broadband but not as the rest of the world knows it !! I highly recommend 02 broadband, £7.50 a month for 8 meg and theyre reallly helpful if you ring up with problems !!

phew had me worried then! I dont normally go mad posting, dont wana be seen as hoggin the place or anything esp as Im only TTC at mo and havent been here that long and dont have friends here just people I pass by on a daily basis if that makes any sense?!
hubby is in bed asleep his snoreing got to much so headed back on line!!!

Im stuck with aol they say my contract dont run out till march....I have been with them 2 and a half years, they refuse to give me my mac code!

Dnt be silly whether your ttc pregnant or a parent your welcome here ( or thats what iv found ) and the only way to make friends and talk to people is to put yourself out there, your already in my saintly books because of that true or false game which im now using the pics from to wind people up :D :D Have a friend pretty convinced the mermaids real bless her lol !!

As for aol my mums been with them at least 5 years i would think and the only reason she wont change is because shes had the email addresses so long and she has a problem with her phoneline at the minute so AOl are blaming that, even though theyve been rubbish for longer than the problems been there :evil: :evil:

My OHs on nightshift bosy bugger, just got a txt saying get out the bath, i was in it when he left for work....... at 10 lol talking of mermaids eh !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back