• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

argh

Anna23

Reaction score
right i'm on day 43 now and guess what i had a BFN :cry: so i think i'm gonig to have to accept defete and now wait for my af to come, it should be here soon, i ruddy hope so, if i go 2 wks after oving then i should be having af in the next 3 days please all help try to coax my af to come i think it realy needs to come so i can finaly get back to knowing whats going on and go back to normal it's been almost 6 weeks since i lost bambino and i think it's about time the witch payes me a visit as i'm oviously not going to get a bfp :evil:

Just wanted to offer some of these Anna :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm also waiting for AF after loss last month and the wait's getting me down - this happened to me last time too and took 19 weeks for AF to arrive so at least I'm prepared, but it doesn't make it any easier. Do you know for sure you ov'd?

Aw sweetie, I hope you dont have to wait much longer. Have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww :hug: I hope it turns up soon at least then you can feel back on track.

:hug:

:hug: sorry hun. its so frustrating my last cycle was 42 days and it feels like a lifetime. hope AF comes soon and then maybe try charting? so you can keep tabs on what happens etc? i really recommend it, good luck hunny xx :hug:

:hug: I hope af comes soon, its horrible waiting.

Saying that your only 11dpo and your temps are nice andhigh, its not over yet :dance:

I think we should do an AF dance like we do when we want it to rain :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry she aint showed up yet darling and that ya still gerrin BFN's :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back