Argh!!!! How annoying. Grr.....!

eldraW

Reaction score
Well sorry ladies but i need a bit of a rant, So here goes......

Well OH bought me an iphone which was for my birthday back on 17th february but when it came we didnt realise that it wasnt going to be unlocked because where we got it from they normally are.
So we went to get it unlocked at a shop in the metro centre to be told that it was going to cost us £55 (we knew it wasnt going to be cheap) and it would take about a week, We had a think about it and OH says well we will ring orange and see what they can do as the phone was on Vodafone and we wanted it on orange.

So OH got on the phone to them and they said it would cost us £20 and that we would recieve the things we need through the post in a maximum of 14 days....
Then we waited and waited and nothing came, So OH got back on the phone to them after 2 weeks had past and the first peron he spoke to said that it hadnt even been logged onto the computer to say we had ordered it.
As you can imagine we werent happy at all as it was for a bithday present so OH told them that it wasnt fair and asked them what they were going to do about it, He then got told to stay on hold while they spoke to someone higher and they hung up on him..:wall2:
So he rang back and they hung up on him again.
So eventually he got back in touch and spoke to someone who was a bit more helpful and she said that it had been logged on computer that we had orderd it but for some reason it just hadnt been sent out? (confused).:wall2:
So basically one person was saying one thing and the other person was saying another thing. OH then said that he wanted it sending out asap as this was not our mistake it was theirs and he said because of the inconvenience he wanted either some money knocked off he wanted it for free.
Once again he was put on hold while the woman spoke to her supervisor, Eventually she came back and she said the because of them messing things up, The supervisor would e-mail us the things within 2-10 working days as this would be quicker. So........ we waited and waited and 10 days past and we still never recieved anything.
This is the best bit...... OH rang them again today to be told that they cant do it and that we should never of been told that they could of done it in the first place, OH was foaming and stressed again that it was a birthday present and that we had been messed about since 17 february and its taking them until now to tell us they cant do it...... There reply was they were sorry and it was due to some trainees or something.
But it wasnt just the trainees, We had also been giving wrong info and lead on by one of their supervisors.:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:
Anyway they have said that they will knock £30 off our next bill for compensation.... Yeah fair enough this is a fair bit of money but this has totally made me mad because now i still dont have my birthday present.:sad:

Our next step is to go to the Vodafone store as apparantly they can do it for £20 and will take approx 3 days

Would love to know how many more people they have done this too, I have never had a problem with Orange either....

sorry just needed to left a bit of steam off......Amy xx

Well that was a rant lol Did you get it sorted more importantly? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back