argh - freaking out session

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
ok so my last pay day before madam is due is middle of this month, I've got some stuff need to get other for labour / birth / when she is here and Im starting to MAJORLY freak out that I dont have everything I need.
Please girls look at my list and tell me what else I need!

Clothes wise I know Im fine, I have picked at sales since I found out I was pregnant so she has MORE than enough

so other than that I have

pram, car seat, change bag
monitors
moses basket
2 moses basket bedding bales
changemat
johnson and johnson skincare box
bath set incl top n tail bowl
9 bibs
4 newborn soothers
2 baby towels and mitts
fleecey blanket
maternity pads
1 pack newborn nappies (to buy one small pack of huggies and one pampers to see what suits)
approx 15 packs different baby wipes
sudocream
gripe water
mothercare healthcare set that has scissors thermometer etc in it
bottle warmer
steriliser
baby box for bath stuff to go in

think thats it, ill add anything I have forgotten.....suggestions please

umptten scratch mitts

sounds like your really set up!

though i saw you have a steriliser and bottle warmer, do you have bottles and milk ready for when you bring baby home?

Don't freak out! you sound so organised and if you think of something you may need when baby is here I'm sure you could ask someone to get it for you.

The only thing I can think of that might be useful is a bouncy chair.
xx

check :D - OH aunt is buying us bottles and teats etc and I have three different brands of newborn milk - just in case I dont go for breastfeeding (which I am v v apprehensive about)

Jen23 said:
The only thing I can think of that might be useful is a bouncy chair.
xx
Yeh bouncy chair!
Hun you even have things on there you wont even need for months after baby is born to try to relax lol!

Sounds like you have everything! You seem very organised! I still need to get stuff and I'm full term next week! :oops:

you seem pretty organised! i know in my sensible brain that i have most things he needs, got the big stuff sorted anyway. but my pregnant brain makes me go into a panic about little things sometimes!

You forgot yourself :)

Booby pads
Bras if you are booby feeding

xx

ooh bouncy chair is coming as gift from girls at work :D and I have chosen a specific one that she will be comfy sleeping in so she associates moses basket / cot with bedtime sleeping!

I have booby pads, buying baggy trousers and baggy pants and nightie for hospital next week.

ok so Im calmer this morning, well a bit calmer.

thanks ladies!!!!!!

seems pretty organised to me hun, as someone has said
bottles and formula for bottle feeding and nipple pads, bras and cream for boobie milk.

i was still buying things yesterday :oops: like the bouncing chair and maternity pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back