Are these symptoms??

shrinkin.violet

Reaction score
Or is my mind just in overdrive....

ive got extremly tender and hard nipples...pretty much most of the time, even when im warm. i dont usually experience this mid cycle...and my past few periods i havent even had the soreness when ive been on.
i'm very hungry although im filling up quick on what i do eat, but then i get hungry again whithin a few hours.
i have come out in spots on my chin, quite unusal for me.
craving salty foods & savories...not fancying chocolate or sweet things at all.

not due on for another couple of week tho :? maybe its just wishful thinking. i guess these can all be symptoms of other things.

Hi,

Could be either or i suppose. Its hard i know, but you'll need to wait it out to get an answer hun (easier said than done i know).

Good Luck - hope you get the result you're after

Em :hug:

just started getting dull period pains quite low down, so maybe im just going to come on early :think:

soreness seems to have gone down in my breasts today. although whilst i was brushing my teeth this morning my gum bleed :?
its driving me mad not being able to test at the moment...my hunger is unbeliveable though!! :roll:

woke up feeling out of breath and a little sick this morning, its driving me mad waiting for AF to be late :wall:

When is af due? Hope you find out soon whether it bfp or af and minds playin tricks........i really hope you get the result you're after hunny :mad:)

well my cycle varies from 24-29 days...2moro will be my 24th day so i guess if i've not come on by sunday then its time to test....i think im wishful thinking, its just the sore breasts have been going one for 2 weeks although its calmed down now, they do feel very heavy and at the moment my bras are not fitting. if i am pregnant ( :pray: ) im only 4 week pg on sunday, trouble is there are so many things that can be taken as symptoms but also just hormoans for my AF :think:

I know.....thats the trouble! So sorry you can't get an answer any sooner!! Damn waiting game.....will keep my fingers crossed you get your result, as you say the bb's could be down to af as well as the cramping.........will keep an eye out for an update soon :hug:

they havent bleed since so may have just been one of those thing...i probly need a new tooth brush lol :rotfl:

keep waking up with tummy ache and needed the loo... :| in fact i took a week off work purely to rest and have some lay ins but everyday i wake up early with tummy aches, not period pains types of ache tho

shrinkin.violet said:
AF arrived, extremely short, only lasted 2 1/2 days but im sure my time will come

Could that not be Implantation Bleeding? :think:

im not sure, seems conincidental thats it was around the 25/26th day of my cycle, has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? how long does it last?

I didn't get implantation bleeding so can't really help there, but i think it only lasts a day so not sure. You could always take another test to see whats happening?!

How are you feeling in yourself babe? Are you overly tired or anything? I don't think it would be implantation bleeding - just don;t wanna get your hopes up - see what some of the other girls think, someone else will be along who has experienced implantation bleeding soo i'm sure.

i am tired, but when i take iron its just not agreeing with me, usually im fine with iron tablet (i get aneamic from time to time), i had a lot of symptoms leading up to the af but now they have gone, apart from my hunger lol

It wouldn't hurt to take a test, especially if it is bugging you... as always just look after yourself (and keep us updated)......you've been very patient so far :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back