Are these Symptoms of Pregnancy ?

holly

Reaction score
Hello, i wonder if some kind person out there will help me please ? Basically i went and had AI(artificial insemination) with Donor sperm on the 13th of Sept 07.Then on the Sat i started with a mega headache which was so bad on Sun that i stayed in bed all day.On mon the 17th i still had a dull top of head type ache and was now very dizzy & faint also, to the point where i kept nearly falling over ! Being a nurse i told myself that i`d picked up a bug as i`d never heard of headaches being an early pregnancy symptom ? Then i started with mega wind/grumbling noises in my stomach, white mucos on wipeing myself at times and an urge to wee a lot but passing little.My abdomen started feeling very weird, as if it was tight and i could`nt stretch properly and was uncomfy if i did so, say like i slouched on a chair with my legs outstretched, i had to bring my knees in and curl up instead as stretching out was so uncomfy? I also was having slight period type discomfort everyday and lower back painand the fatigue was getting worse daily. By now i thought it was all wishfull thinking and all in my head ! Then on the Sun 23rd i had a bleed, just one

What you are experiencing are all signs of pregnancy. How far are you into your cycle? You can experience pregnancy symptons only a few days after ovulation. How long is your cycle normally?

My cycle is on average every 28 days, so i inseminated on the 14th day after doing my ovulation urine checks for 2 months prior to that, so i`d got a clear idea of my cycle.Then i was due on 14 days after, but had loads of signs & symptoms even before then as i mentioned in my earlier posting, and i had a single bleed on wipeing 10 days after the AI, & my period did`nt come on the 14 days after, when it was due.That was on the 28th Sept & it still has`nt arrived & it`s now the 15th Oct, and my next period is now due next week on the 23rd. So, if i am Pregnant, God willing, i will be 4 weeks & nearly 3 days today ! Yesterday i was almost sick in the morning, just wretching, but no outcome! And today i`ve felt nauseous all afternoon !

Will you be taking a test just to see if you are pregnant? It does sound like from all your symptoms that you are.
Wretching and just feeling sick is a very good sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Go and test :D

Sounds like you are pg! Congratulations! But wouldn't you be further along than 4 weeks? More like 8 weeks as you count from the first day of your last period before conceiving, end of august for you? So even better if you are! Have you taken a test yet? Good luck!

hello

Yuu'll be nearly 8 weeks along hun because you count from the first day of your last period.

Take a test!!!

Good luck!

:hug:

Thankyou for all takeing the time to reply, i appreciate it very much. To just clarify things a little for you, i used artificial insemination with donor sperm ( thankyou men out there who are still willing to help us women desperate for a child, but who can`t find Mr Right ! ). So i know exactly when i conceived, if fingers crossed i have !!!! As i don`t sleep around either! Have`nt got the energy ! So i must of conceived on the 14th Sept, unless those damn aliens got to me first !!!! Only jokeing ! You all sound sure i am, as am i , but those bloomin urine tests don`t agree, as i`ve done 10 now, the 1st one a clearblue digital at ? 2wks gone, and the others intermitently, well to be honest, daily, eversince ! All a negative result so far ! If i`m not, then i`m either physically ill or mentally off my rocker !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back