Approaching Annabel's due date :0(

Emapot1

Reaction score
In one respect I am grateful to be blessed with another baby but in another deep feeling I am very very sad that Annabel's due date is the 7th June and I haven't really had a chance to think about how it's going to make me feel. She was still born at 35 weeks and would be nearly one year old. My mother drew a beautiful portrait of her and she truly is beautiful. I wanted to share this with you. So sad for you other ladies that have lost recently or lost previously but keep strong. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 125
Ps my mother helped her to be delivered and she did an amazing job of being the best mother/grandmother she could be

What a beautiful picture. It brought tears to my eyes x

Gorgeous photo & gorgeous memories you have of her.

Although her time in your arms was short, she will spend forever in your heart xx

Thanks girls, it's nice to share comfort and emotion with those who have suffered the loss of a baby. There's nothing greater than the love of a mother x

I found a few times really difficult
What shouldve been the due date...mothers day...first Christmas... first birthday

What a beautiful drawing! Sounds like you have a wonderful bond with your mum, hugs for you on this tough day. X

Such a beautiful picture. These dates are always so hard xx

What a beautiful picture.
My son was stillborn at 29 weeks. He will be 12 in october.
Time makes it easier but the pain never really goes away

Beautiful drawing, thinking of you and your precious angel. Xx

Thanks all, it's a lovely drawing and in blessed to have support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back