application form help

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I am hoping to gain work in a school for term time but am having trouble filling out the last question. they want an a4 size chapter as to why i want this job and what attributes i have.

anyone good at things like this. :pray:

Oh man, I sympathise with you. I just filled in a few forms for my first staff nurse post and it was so hard to think of 'supporting evidence' so I did what I always do when I'm in trouble or need help, ask my mum! She's great at things like that and really helped me out :oops:

Good luck!
Alice x

I wish that I could help but I hate application forms - am much better at blagging it in person! :lol:

Good luck hun
hug.gif

I love waffling so might be able to help. Do they give you a clue about what attributes they like...faves always seem to be working well in a team, commitment, organisation, relating to different people etc. Why do youy want the job (apart from money? I can usually come up with a good line iof you let me know. My favourite is along the lines of I work well in both a team setting and individually. I had to put 500 words about why I wanted my job and what values I brought to it, so have got some experience of this. If I can help just let me know x

No probs, I like doing this type of thing. If you want to PM me what you think your strengths are and what you want from this job I can get it back to you ASAP

thanks i will go through tonight and email you tomorrow if thats ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back