aparently i look MASSIVE for 25 weeks

Anna23

Reaction score
well i'm 25 weeks tomorrow lol what do you think? big for 25 weeks? i think it's a nice size bump but hay people keep asking me when i'm due as if expecting me to say in a few weeks or something :roll: (it has got really big in the past month)
ABCD0007-1.jpg

sorry hun, I dont know if it looks big or not as im new to all this but I am super jealous!! It looks fabtabulous to me and.....i want one :twisted: *stomps feet*

pacha said:
sorry hun, I dont know if it looks big or not as im new to all this but I am super jealous!! It looks fabtabulous to me and.....i want one :twisted: *stomps feet*
:lol: :lol: you will get it believe me and when you do you'll be complaining cas it's in the way all the time i've started having issues putting my shoes and socks on and getting out the bath :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: it's like a major mission to do all these

Lovely bump!!!!! :hug:

I wouldn't say you were massive - I think a lot of people don't understand just HOW big people who are about to give birth really get, hence they assume if you have a bit of a bump that you must be at bursting point! :lol:

hun dont worry i looki way bigger than u and im only 21.5 weeks :shock: :shock: :shock: will post a pic later if i get chance or if i fit on the forum screen :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's a lovely bump and in all honesty looks very average to me :think:

Mine is certainly not far behind. Tell people to sod off :lol:

i dont think it is big at all. However now i think mine is huge as mine is bigger than urs and im only 23 weeks :shock:

Think about it hun, you are nearly 6 months preg!! Thats a normal bump there! Im not far behind you and Id say that it wasnt much smaller than yours!

A healthy baby in there thats what I say :hug:

Awww your bump is lovely, really good shape and size! I'm 23 weeks this friday and my bump is probably about the same as yours so we can be "massive" together lol! Don't worry about what other people say! Your shape is gonna change and every bump is different :D the only thing that matters is the little one inside xxx

No I don't think you're too big for 25 weeks. I think babyblonde has a good point - people forget how huge we're going to be by the end!!

Thats ridiculous.. when you think how big your baby is now.. 9 inches CRL.. and now baby has started to put his baby-fat on.. baby doesnt have much more gorwing in length to do.. just the fat to put on.. I am probably just as big as you aswell. You look pregnant 6 months pregnant.. which is what u are! :D

Here you go Anna.. here's how big baby is in proportion to you now.

baby.jpg

So scary..!

But fantastic.. I can't wait to meet my little bundle..! :cheer:

OMG.. just looked at my ticker! I'm 25 weeks tomorrow aswell! :lol:

I didn't even notice that before!

bump looks fine wish i was like that im quite small and i get the comments "oh your so tiny"

I think you have a really lovely bump, your not massive at all :D

no, i don't think its too big, looks lovely to me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back