Anyone.....?

emilia

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the 2nd series of "Lost". I don't know if you've got it on telly there just now? It has been 2nd week running here and WE ARE JUST TOTALLY ADDICTED!!!!!

The 2nd series isnt on here yet but me an oh was addicted too lol cant wait for the 2nd series

Kelly

Yeah im on series 2 episode 14. It's sooooo great!!! :D

We never watched LOST on tv the first time.... missed it, but ended up renting the first series and watched 24 episodes over the space of a week. Was great way to kill time while waiting for baby to arrive!!! :D :D
Anyway - can't believe how exciting the 2nd series is - i was sitting on the edge of my chair last night!!
Ooooohhhhh gawd...........
Emilia xx

Does anyone know when the second series will be shown here?? cant wait to see it !!

Hi Steph,

I think its supposed to aired here in the 'Spring' so I guess it could be April, May or June. Dying to know what happens!

Nicki.x :D

I like to watch them in 'block' cause I can't wait a week!!! So I watched the last half of series one over a 3 night period!!!!

I've got up to episode 14 on the pc at home, but have only watched 1-10. I want to have at least 5 or 6 to watch back to back again.

It's the best thing on tv!!!!!

hi hearts...
where r u watching it - on sky or tv? Shouldn't others also be ab le to watch it then?
anyway - got the episode of the guys on the raft last night - FANTASTIC........
Jack is just a bit sexy.... but i watched some bonus footage and i think he might be gay.... bummer, thought i was in with a chance!!!
Emilia xx

LOL Emilia, maybe Jacks bi-sexual so you never know you may still have a chance! :lol:

Jacks eyes and smile melts me down, but something I've wondered about..... how come he hasn't needed a haircut? :?
Oh nevermind, getting carried away now - i like it short anyway!!!

:D :D :D :D

emilia said:
how come he hasn't needed a haircut? :?

I think they have a hairdresser flown in every couple of weeks, and also a waxer for the ladies bikini lines, underarms and legs!!! I have more stray hairs than them and I shower twice a day!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back