anyone with a boy in age 3 clothes?

leckershell

Reaction score
I know this is a bit random, but I bought a little boys top for the shoebox I was making but then I came back and read the criteria said no clothing... I can't be bothered with taking it back to the shop, and silly to go to the charity shop with just 1 thing...

Has anyone got a little boy in age 3 clothes, or coming up to? I don't want anything for it, I'll happily post it over to you.. someone may as well get some use from it :)

It's a short sleeved top with a hood and pockets in the middle, it's blue and also it has Spiderman on :) it's really cool, that's why I picked it :)

If it's of any use to anyone just PM me and I'll post it over otherwise I'll keep it back and put it in the charity shop bag next time I go through my wardrobe (no time soon lol)

michelle x

I know this is a bit random, but I bought a little boys top for the shoebox I was making but then I came back and read the criteria said no clothing... I can't be bothered with taking it back to the shop, and silly to go to the charity shop with just 1 thing...

Has anyone got a little boy in age 3 clothes, or coming up to? I don't want anything for it, I'll happily post it over to you.. someone may as well get some use from it :)

It's a short sleeved top with a hood and pockets in the middle, it's blue and also it has Spiderman on :) it's really cool, that's why I picked it :)

If it's of any use to anyone just PM me and I'll post it over otherwise I'll keep it back and put it in the charity shop bag next time I go through my wardrobe (no time soon lol)

michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back