Anyone want to guess - Boy or Girl? *UPDATED PAGE 2*

Jollypops

Reaction score
We have our scan booked for Friday, but what do you think it might be??
Boy or Girl???

Heres a couple of things for you to go on:
I've quite a large front bump
Boobs haven't grown massive
Havent put on loads of weight (About 7lbs last weight)
Everyone says i'm blooming!!! :)

So what do you think?

I think boy too! Hope you have a lovely time at the scan hun, bet this week is going slooowly!

Sarah x

I said girl!! Mainly going off the large front bump!! :D
(With my DD ths what I got but with my boys I got fat all over lmao!)

Although I read somewhere that you only bloom if you're having a boy (as girls apparently steal their mothers looks), I haven't done any blooming and therefore based on my twisted logic and the fact that you also sound opposite to me, I vote girl :D

Mildly said:
Although I read somewhere that you only bloom if you're having a boy (as girls apparently steal their mothers looks), I haven't done any blooming and therefore based on my twisted logic and the fact that you also sound opposite to me, I vote girl :D

Hee hee I never bloomed during any pregnancy, girl or boy lol! I just always look damn rough hahaha

You sound like me hun and ive been told a boy but getting it double checked next Tuesday!

Maybe there is no science in this at all!

Good luck for Friday... does this week seem to be dragging maybe its the rain :(

Kathy x

i said boy!
u must be sooo excited, i have 16days and i am starting to feel like i cant wait any longer!! cant wait to hear what u have and if the girls are right, i might have to do one of these polls in a couple of weeks :)

Erm i think boy, but i havent really read any old wives tales so im blissfully uninformed, just reckon big fat boy !

:shock: scatterpatch - just reckon big fat boy ! Don't want that thought in my mind.....keep me away from 3rd tri then!!! :rotfl:

Mildly - (as girls apparently steal their mothers looks) Need to have the looks to steel first!! Afraid that is one thing i lack :lol:

I'm not getting to excited yet as i've got lots going on so haven't had time to even think about it, i'm sure by friday i'll be a nervous reck though!

I'm getting excitied now :cheer: :cheer:
Whats its gona be?????????????????

Oooh exciting I clicked boy cause they say girls steal the mums looks Im having a girl and look dog rough :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back