Anyone tried Sainsbury's own nappies?

kellysomer

Reaction score
I am thinking of stocking up on a load of these nappies as they are very reasonably priced and this week have a 1/3 off all thier nappies. I have bought nothing for the baby so far so was thinking of getting £100 worth of nappies to keep me going.
Anyone tried them?

ive tried the bigger sizes when paige was younger, but personally I wouldnt by own brands for a newborn but thats how I am... fussy :rotfl:

started to use them only jayla when she was around 1 month. used pampers when she was born. now we use both

when willow was newborn i stocked up on huggies and pampers but now i use tesco or adsa i havent used sainsburys as i dont ever shop there but if i did i would buy them i think own brands are just as good if not better in my opionion plus there cheaper.

if you are going to stock up i wouldnt stock up on to many size 1 nappies as they are in them for a very short amount of time.

yar i tried them once or twice they are ok they are an imitation of pampers if i remember rightly :)

Thanks guys, i bought a pack to trial and they are great. £2.64 for 30 nappies with the discount!!!

I will be stocking up on size 5's and size 2&3 for the new baby! Save me a fortune!

2 kids in nappies is going to be very expensive........ :wall:

I bought 4 big packs of Sainsbury's nappies the other day so I hope they are ok. I have used them once before and didn't think they were that great but I thought i'd give them a go again seeing as Jake is in the next size up now. Also they might be different now as it was about 6 months ago that I tried them. I normally buy Tesco nappies unless Pampers and Huggies are on offer and they are great. I have also recently used Asda nappies and didn't have any problems with them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back