• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone thinking of 4d scan here my pics b4 an after with lil boy

nadine

Reaction score
not realted to this pregancy just thought some of you might want to see how goo dthey are,

i had 4d scan with my lil boy and i think they are really good,

heres pic of 4d scan and pic of son when just been born -

n786165127_3766948_4941.jpg

n786165127_3766990_2701.jpg

n786165127_4663554_2505.jpg

n786165127_4663557_3226.jpg

Good post:

bcded1bf-f44c-71e3.jpg

bcded1bf-f4cc-a7e6.jpg

It's worth the money for the experience, I feel I bonded better, sounds silly but I knew her when she was born :love:

awwwwwwwwww they are lovelyyyyyyyy n you can defo defo see her there x x

What a lovely post :)

We have decided to have a 3d/4d scan too, I think it looks amazing, and you only ever get one chance to do it :D

They are fab, :D I really want a 3D scan but 1) can't really afford it and 2) my partner doesn't want one, he gets freaked out by them think the babies look like aliens :lol:

Rósa;1777180 said:
They are fab, :D I really want a 3D scan but 1) can't really afford it and 2) my partner doesn't want one, he gets freaked out by them think the babies look like aliens :lol:

hahaha...men are funny.

my hubby thinks all babies look like Paul Scholes. Every time we see one, I say, "aww, how cute.", he says, "there's a bit of the paul scholes in them, don't you think?"

My male friend thinks they look like plasticine babies.
I've been banging on about mine for weeks now :) my friends all chipped in and got me a voucher for a 4d scan as a surprise.....roll on the 5th of Feb! Also will get to find out what I'm having :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and SIL were talking about this that the 3D scans aren't that interesting for some people unless you have a connection with the baby, e.g. auntie, uncle. Makes the experience better if you are related some way, can't wait to have baby and see if she looks like our scan ! x

dont think im havin one this time as im alot more relaxed and pennys make pound at the mo x x

Brilliant thanks for posting, you have definately helped me make up my mind in getting one now :eek:)

I didnt get one but next time I totally would. My baby didnt look at all how I expected and I feel this really took its toll on our bond (which was very little at first :( ) whereas next time I feel (as silly as it may sound) if I could see the baby before this may help me be more connected.

:thumbup: The pictures are so cute :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back