• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone seen.....

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
the program fussy eaters?

well thats me.

i hate fruit and veg with a passion, it makes me urge.

im going to get a blender at some point to try and add some veg ect to my diet that way.

but i need food ideas for until then.

i usually eat things like: chips, curry, super noodles, mash potatos sometimes, crisps, occasional choccies.

basically junk food.

i had egg noodles with powdered sweet and sour sauce the other day which i loved, as t was powdered,it meant no nasty bits in it.

was hoping you could give me some food ideas.

i like chinese food. quite partial to the satay sticks from my local chinkey :)

so ideas for healthier foods which prefrably have no bits in :)

tall order i know :?

thanks girls :)

You can finely chop up veg and mix it with mince to make burgers, also you can add honey to carrots and peas, I think it makes them taste nice still, so maybe you'll like them that way too? oh and then there's soup, if you like soup, have veg soup, secretly added healthy bits hehe :think:
I love veg, I find fruit harder, but they're very easy if you get them in liquid form I find, get a blender, then you can blitz like crazy, freeze them and eat them as ice lollies, with secret healthy bits again :wink:
As for chinese food, a lot of it is very good for you, and most has veg in it, I think you're a genius for finding it without hehe

Very best wishes, let us know how you go :hug:

Redshoes said:

As for chinese food, a lot of it is very good for you, and most has veg in it, I think you're a genius for finding it without hehe

Very best wishes, let us know how you go :hug:

im a dab hand at it lol. years of practice :wink:

You are indeed a genius with very good taste keslo :wink:

what about things like yoghurt drinks as the fruit is blended ...do you like fruit juice?

them steam veg packs are good, i have one with most of my cooked meals just to get me vitamins etc. if you dont like them try mince sauce over the top of them and mashed potato (not smash tho :D ), this is what i lived on for the first 3 months of my pregnancy because i did not want to eat much.

fruits are lovely tho. if you keep trying to eat them and they are rich in nutrients (which fruits are) you should get an aquired taste for ithem and begin to like them. veg too, but fruits are nicer. Just dont try too much at once.

Ohh, another tip, if you try to eat different coloured fruits and veg you will get a wide range of vitimins and minerals :D

i cant stand fruit and veg and i hate anything with bits (specially yoghurt :puke: ) DH cooks loads of veg and blends it all up in the blender and puts chicken in it. He adds loads of spices so its like a curry :cheer: It's so nice!

thanks for the advice ladies :)

im deffinately getting a blender.

i like fruit juice yes. especially pinapple, apple and orange :)

i like the curry idea :D

u sound like my sis she loves pizza burgers etc if she had her way it would be all she ate but mum refuses to buy or cook it mum is a believer in a meat potatoe and 2 veg meal

Misslarue said:
My OH is exactly the same, he eats nothing but junk apart from the odd can of sweet corn. Every morning though I make him a fruit smoothie with loads of crushed ice. Delicious! Get a blender with a filter, so no bits. This is my one, its excellent

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 226756.htm

that blender looks great. will i be able to use it for all things? like fruit, veg and baby things?

id like to get one to do all of it. pointless having to buy another for baby food ect

how can you not like veg :shock:
its lovely. ahh i love it..

you could do smoothies with fruit and you can do them with veg aswell.
they are quite nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back