Anyone seen snuggle!?

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Just wondering where she is as i havent seen her on here for a while?

She posted on a thread in tri 1 earlier -I think she said Madison was poorly, but I can't remember which thread it was :hug:

yea her facebook status said maddison was poorly today, bless her x

Hiya, I'm here :wave:
Maddison is really ill at mo and not sleeping or eating (she has finally given up and went to sleep though) so have been comforting her loads so not been on as much as usual.
How are you Sarah? :hug: :hug:

Oh mate! Give these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and Maddison and hope she's feeling better soon. :hug:

Ooooohhh poor little love! sorry jools was just worried about you and hoped you were okay sweetness.

Isnt Chris away soon as well,i thought he might of gone already so was making sure your ok.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Ooooohhh poor little love! sorry jools was just worried about you and hoped you were okay sweetness.

Isnt Chris away soon as well,i thought he might of gone already so was making sure your ok.

He goes Saturday night (2am) babes, I'm dreading it, 4 whole months without him :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you for messages girls :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

He goes Saturday night (2am) babes, I'm dreading it, 4 whole months without him :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you for messages girls :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back