Anyone planning a £9.50 sun holiday?

Strangeness

Reaction score
Just booked mine :D Me, hubby and Aaron are off to Hayling Island for 4 days in April! Can't wait :D Gunwharf shopping in Portsmouth here I come haha.

i am gotta oick where i'm going first tho mine and keeley's first hoilday as a single family :lol:

Was going to but .....OOOOPS i'm pregnant, so staying at home now, need the money.

Ahh Nic that will be nice for you and Keeley, you go girl!! :cheer:
We usually do one every year but i went away october and its no fun when your pregnant and everyone else is mashed!! Babys due May and we're going to Ibiza in september so i dont think we can afford one this year.

Yep,we're definatly doing one this year. just gotta choose where.
xx

I'm well looking forward to it! It's the first time we'll have been on holiday as a family. Hope Aaron enjoys it :D Gonna take him to the sea life centre as I haven't been there for years and Aaron loves the aquarium here in Plymouth. Also looking forward to shopping and all you can eat chinese :D Ooo and arcades, I'm like a kid haha :D

we went on one a couple of years ago when i was pregnant with Liam. The problem for us is that we have to go during the holidays and its quite hard to get that period of time.

Ive never been on one of the 9.50 ones what are they like ? we have never been on holiday as a family but i was looking to go away somewhere this year just to get the kids away.

we went on one to cornwall when i was about 6 months preg with ryan and we loved it, it was gorgeous down there and well worth the money :D

we were gonna go last year but family offered to put us up so we stayed with the FOC

would definately recommend them mishm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back