Anyone not got a bump buddy

Wow! 11 month old little lady and 3 months pregnant?! I bow down to you! :oooo: xx

Got my work cut out but worth it x

So which of you lucky ladies gets me then? Lol I'm a second time mummy as well my LO is 8 months so gonna have a 13/14 month age gap. Eeek x

So which of you lucky ladies gets me then? Lol I'm a second time mummy as well my LO is 8 months so gonna have a 13/14 month age gap. Eeek x

You're welcome to jump in with our bumps?? I'm due 14thz. X

I don't have one and I'm also a bit sad that I'm quite new to this forum business so probably rubbish but don't really get any response to anything I say. Thinking about giving up on it :(

I sometimes feel like this too hun especially when you have seen the number of people who have read your post but then ignored it. I nearly quit too for the same reason. I always try putting in a sarcy comment like "I guess no-one then?" and bump it back to the top of the list. It is a bit demoralising though xxx

Oh dear, I am sometimes guilty of reading and not posting, sometimes I'm in a rush and can't help but quickly check what's going on but don't have time to stop and post a reply! Naughty!!
Anyway did I get a bump buddy out of this in the end......Holly??!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Oh dear, I am sometimes guilty of reading and not posting, sometimes I'm in a rush and can't help but quickly check what's going on but don't have time to stop and post a reply! Naughty!!
Anyway did I get a bump buddy out of this in the end......Holly??!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Yeah go for it :D!! Xx

I don't mind having another buddy x

I don't have one and I'm also a bit sad that I'm quite new to this forum business so probably rubbish but don't really get any response to anything I say. Thinking about giving up on it :(

I sometimes feel like this too hun especially when you have seen the number of people who have read your post but then ignored it. I nearly quit too for the same reason. I always try putting in a sarcy comment like "I guess no-one then?" and bump it back to the top of the list. It is a bit demoralising though xxx

Ah ok I'm glad it's not just me then! I've found it hard knowing what to say as I've never been part of a forum before and it is literally like striking up a conversation with strangers which is never easy. But thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back