anyone know when you should be measured for a maternity bra

nicola0531

Reaction score
starting to look like I have 4 boobs I need to gt measured for a maternity bra is ther a certain week I should get measured?

I last got measured about 12w and had gone up 2 cup sizes- bought ones that were slightly big so there was expansion room. I will probably go and get measured again soon.

I think it depends on you cos I suppose everyones boobs grow at different stages in pregnancy

You're supposed to get measured for them... :shock: Seriously I didn't know you could... I just brought a bigger cup size..

i haven't as yet (21 wks) but need to soon i think, there starting to try and peek out of their cups :rotfl:

With #1 i was going up in size every few weeks, had quite a stash in different sizes :rotfl:

If you mean nursing bras, you're meant to get them measured when you're about fullterm - 37 weeks ish. But if you need new bras in the meantime just go then too. Mothercare told me for a nursing bra, to take the size I was at fullterm, go down a number size and go up a letter.. so I was 36B, they told me to get a 34C. But in the end these only fit me for a week or so before I had to go get resized and I needed a 36D/38C :shock:

Sorry, just went off on one there.... yeah for nursing bras get them as late on in pregnancy as poss, or wait until after your milk has come in, but if you need support bras just go get them as and when you feel too tight in the ones you have.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back